Monday, April 15, 2024

Monday morning 🌄

Why is it that I can post to the cover page on Facebook but not in my groups or Pages? Is it because I am on Facebook Lite? Regular Facebook is not accessible so is that the reason? Or could it be that Meta still has a raw nerve that the Knytes stepped on a few years back that Facebook restricts what the Club posts through me? 
Okay that Raw Nerve was the result of a bunch of monies that was charged to us that were never worth the effort. 
Facebook wants hell Facebook needs you to place commercial ads on their platform.  What they don't tell you is that anyone who clicks on your ad costs you $25.00 each time they click. Don't sound like much but it adds up after awhile. To the tune of just under $ 2k in our case. And even then we didn't make one sale. Or benefit from it.  Now then over on Google at Google My Business 
Com you place your listing, make bank and yet it costs us $7.00 a month. Why can't Facebook do that. In short we never paid all of that $2k to Facebook even when they tried to get it through small claims.  Is that why? Or is it from a spinster vixen from Tweaker Flatts Idaho that tried to make us out as part of an evil empire for auditioning a gal for a pinup who said she had no problem with the famous Phoote Smooch? Oh hell you'd thought we must have been Lucifer himself with how she bellered.  I know maturity and an open mind has a lot to do with it.  Since then if we even try to post a talent help wanted ad Facebook automatically says NO
Who cares? That' why you can find us and much of our web traffic on knytesofdixie.org and or ayrewolffm.com I wouldn't mind making the sites better except I am not a computer geek.  Html might as well be hot tamale as far as I'm concerned.  Hey I wrench on helicopters and toew. For my daily 🍞 bread. BTW hope my se one in command cN snag a Jimmy John's Blt.. for me later today. Hint hints
I have came to the conclusion that once social media platforms get a boner about you, it lasts
No matter what you do you  can't fix it.  But that's why we have our own websites. 
Gave to plug in phone for recharge so will see ya'll on the radio 📻 this afternoon. 

No comments: