Sunday, July 20, 2008

NOBODY WORKS ON SUNDAY or so it seems

Psalm 119:30“I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.

by AyreWolf

Daily Breefs 2

Here it is another Sunday at both the Wolf's Den and the eastern Idaho HQ of the VMA214. Outside the weather has been teasing me thinking it was going to storm but the teasing was enuff that most of both the BlackSheep as well as the AyreWolves decided to stay grounded. We all looked for the weekly NASCAR race but that some how eluded us and so I began me weekly intel gathering of the weekly news as that provides ammo for the following weeks TV shows on CH-12 here in our district as well as Treasure Valley Cable TV . That all said I'm purtty much convinced that few if anyone really works on Sunday and those providing TV entertainment are not working either in fact most TV execs don't give a squat that we all are sitting here in front of our TV's wanting to just kick back relax and scan a good night movie of some sort. Forget that we as a population because of the not so made up economic crisis can't afford to go snag a movie from the theaters and myself few things short of a root canal makes me cringe more than a bunch of snot nosed kids attached to their parents going to a public movie place at $10.00 or better a shot. While I was able to catch a nap or two I think part of our economic handicap is that way too many people are too damn lazy when compared to the rest of the nations on our planet Mother Earth. Granted not all of the downfall of our current finances can be laid on the door step of those fat cat business and that includes media executives but it sure deserves to be partly placed there for them to step into like a pile of dawg stuff that so many smell like. Military people, farmers and a few other professions like us emergency vehicle recovery technicians are some of the few and proud people who not only take pride in our careers but also the industries and vocations that make up those careers . Thing is I'd very much like to see others do the same. One of the reasons Television is loosing so much revenue is it is nearly too lazy and thus not to stimulated to create new or at least programming that makes us not want to move away from our TV sets, digital or not. What can fix this? More on Monday. Okay one last rant here. Starting on the 26th of July, the Friday edition of my TV show will no longer be. Since I no longer can see any real need for it. However and extra half hour is going to be attached to my Wednesday gigs, that all said more effort on my part will be devoted to the reason the TV thing was drawn up and quartered to begin with, to tell the story of the VMF214/VMA214 USCMC Nuff sEdd. But since it is Sunday a day of so called rest,...

A WOLF  SIGN OFF


Quote of the day:
Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise. - Bertrand Russell

AWOLFS TAIL

19da

No comments: