Thursday, July 17, 2008

Those who get, usually brown nose

PHOOTENOTES HEADER

Over yonder at channel 12 where I carve out Dixie Diesel Highway Hooker TV there is one mobile camera among all the others that gets checked out more than just about all the rest available. It is a Cannon GL2 that is for the most part easy to use, uncomplicated and has a bunch of features many of which others who do shows at cable channel 12 of Pocatello Idaho. However while the camera is great and granted one must be tolerant of the other producers at CH-12 one above all gets more than their fair share of sway on checking the equipment out. The dude who checks it out the most is some cat who does up this sportsman outdoor show. If he don't bring it back in a timely manner to my viewing gets little if any noise made to them, let me not bring it back on time and its like I cut the throat of someone important there at city hall. The other day one of the employees at CH-12 and I were talking and we got to comparing Boise's cable access channel and Pocatello's CH-12. Boise charges for the privilege of putting on the shows on their channel while Pocatello does it for free. What CH-12 gets is quantity not quality. Boise the other way around. Which Boise is where my shows will run as I got a full green light to hit the pavement headed to Glenn's Ferry Idaho come August, But getting back to CH-12 Wednesday I was told I could not stay and finish some work I was doing after my Wednesday(14:30 to 15:30 hours) show. Because the next live show was due in shortly. What I saw was an hour that I could also fill, humm, what's up with that? Can you say Brown lips? Any way more menyanna, me needs sleep, next blog, the limitations of YouTube.

my sig 

Psalm 119:7“I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.

BelNudeNylonToeSpread


Quote of the day:
The petty economies of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor. - William Feather

No comments: