Thursday, July 17, 2008

They pick some of the dumbest shit to be on TV

AW AVI NYTE EDITION HEADER

When I was assigned my duty station in the USCMC  it was normal to sit down when off duty which was by the way not usual but I watched TV.  At least AFRTS on board the carriers I was assigned to. That said, I became interested in doing work on board some of the ships I was on in AFRTS or Armed Forces Radio Television Service, and began in radio which I loved then looked at doing TV which was okay but I loved radio better. For radio you could look like dung but still do a good show.  On TV you had to dress up to do a show. Nuff sedd on that. However I developed a keen interest in the production of TV shows especially news. However what bytes my butt is this reality TV shit. Some of the dumbest and crappiest TV is what is seen.  It makes one wonder how damn stupid has our nation become? If a so called alien planet body sent investigators to mother Earth to look us over, and saw the TV we watch in the USA(CSA)  those visitors from a distant star would surely post a sign at alphasentri somewhere saying avoid Earth if you can cuzz them folks are down right stupid. No intelligent beings live there. Last what February or so when those Hollywood writers went on strike they left a deep hole in the way TV and movies are made. Quite frankly I have not seen a intelligent or really creative script or story in years. While I'm as Hazzard County perhaps more so than many as anyone, the fact is even the Dukes-of-Hazzard Movie was trash before it hit the screen. Casting was off with people you knew had not worked a serious film or good story line in years if at all.  The AyreWolves a sibling of the Hazzard County Knytes are working to fix that with a making of or remake of the hit TV show AirWolf as well as a redoux of The Dukes-of-Hazzard, B.J. & the Bear to name a few. To make sure these films are seen(scene) we are heating up our own TV station, based in BlackFoot Idaho but also will create a worldwide Network, from that base in BlackFoot Idaho. But that on the wing are we the only ones looking and seeing nothing good on TV? More on that later in the day.

L8R Aviators

A WOLF  SIGN OFF

Romans 1:16“I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.

AWOLFS TAIL

A MY NEW BIZZ CARD

No comments: