Wednesday, August 7, 2024

to whom it may read.

To whom it may read. Do you ever just sit in your ride. Flip on the dope light and digest the internals of a great novel? 
I do. From near birth my sweet Mum taught me the joy of reading. I am not saying ever that I am the most intelligent guy on these plains of the mountain west frontier but that gift of reading has enabled me to learn and learn anything and everything that there is to know. Even erotic and the exotic things. No matter the subject. Of course there were something things my Mum and my Dad forbid or just hid from my curious eyes. Mostly Playboy magazines and the like. I used to sneak into and read in the back of the store the latest editions of Playboy at Sullivan's Department Store in Wendell Idaho. I was just a Freshman in High school but even then curious about what made the humanoid female anatomy work.  Mostly from the scientific point of view. I still even today wonder and ponder the concepts of the human mating rituals and appetites. Even terminologies. Such as the human feminazi structure of the Genetals. We say that her Libia is pink. Nope it isn't pink. If it has a color it's more like plum purple 💜 or deep bluish magenta it is not pink. 
Then there is the fascination of a human feminazia rear end. Why? If one were only to conjure up the idea that her anal cavity is where she [ like it or not] poops. Eating tasting dung of any creature is just at least to me not desirable. The thought of many then ask but, you like her feet. Sure. If feet and toes are pedicures and clean feet are sweet. In or out of wearing nylons. Get rid of toe jamb and other ill things and feet can be a very pleasurable experience. If one considers that the human phoote is one of the most ergonise zones of her nervous system and stimulating that system engorges other bodily mechanisms plus there are more things to toy with. Toes, Arches, heels, ankles ligatures.  Hey what's not to like? The reason basic reason that many women don't want you near her pheete is not that she is  iashamed of them. 
A

 


No comments: